Contents & personal liability

Residential property

In the context of contents insurance, this refers to residential property (condominium, wholly or jointly owned real estate property, independent and permanent right of abode) used by the policyholder at his/her place of residence. Besides contents insurance, home owners also need a building insurance (or homeowners' insurance).