smile.direct motorcycle insurance
Products from smile.direct:
- Sum insured: CHF 100 m (up to CHF 5 m for damage due to fire, explosion and nuclear power)
- Deductible: generally CHF 0; CHF 500 for new drivers; CHF 1,000 for young drivers under age 26
- Replacement value supplement: in case of total loss, always included for vehicles up to 6 years of age. This replacement value supplement offers below-average compensation compared to other products.
- Partial casco: includes damage due to fire, alpine hazards, storm/flooding, collisions with animals, martens, glass breakage (only screen), vandalism and theft.
- Deductible: CHF 200 for partial casco; CHF 1,000 for collision casco
- Personal items: insurable up to CHF 2,000
- Damage while parked: insurable up to CHF 1,000 or CHF 3,000
- Accident insurance: for driver and passenger; sum payable at death (CHF 20,000), disability benefits (CHF 50,000), per-diem allowances for illness (CHF 25) and hospitalisation (CHF 25)
- Suspension discount: when you deposit the number plates (e.g. during winter), part of the premium is proportionally refunded; i.e. you are given a suspension discount.
- Gross negligence cover: applies to mandatory liability insurance (not available to new and young drivers)
- Bonus protection: available (cover for 1 claim per year)
- Roadside assistance: insurable
Request a no-obligation quote nowCompare motorcycle insurance
Information about the insurance company