Zurich motorcycle insurance
Products from Zurich:
- Sum insured: CHF 100 m (up to CHF 5 m for damage due to fire, explosion and nuclear power)
- Deductible: generally CHF 0; CHF 1,000 for young drivers under age 26
- Replacement value supplement: always included for vehicles up to 7 years of age.
- Partial casco: includes damage due to theft, natural hazards, glass breakage, fire, animals, martens and vandalism.
- Deductible: to be chosen for partial casco and collision casco
- Protective clothing: insurable up to CHF 1,000
- Personal items: not insurable
- Damage while parked: not insurable
- Help Point Plus: repair only in one of the insurer's contract garages
- Premium protection: Zurich Insurance does not have a bonus level system and therefore does not raise bonus levels following a claim. The premium is already protected.
- Reduction of deductible: the deductible for liability and collision casco claims is reduced by CHF 500 after three claim-free years and by another CHF 500 after another three claim-free years.
- No-claims bonus: this can be bought along with the insurance and guarantees a refund of 10% of premiums after three claim-free years.
- Accident insurance: for driver/policyholder only; including treatment costs, sum payable at death (CHF 30,000), disability benefits (CHF 60,000), per-diem allowances for illness (CHF 25) and hospitalisation (CHF 25)
- Suspension discount: included (all-year premium, no depositing of number plates, discount included in price)
Request a no-obligation quote nowCompare motorcycle insurance
Information about the insurance company