Do you have any questions about selling your home? Call us now for no-obligation advice: 044 555 45 12
Comparis provides lots of practical information on selling your home, irrespective of whether you wish to sell it yourself or appoint an estate agent:
Should you appoint an estate agent or sell your home yourself? The pros and cons
Whichever way you choose, we can guide you through the home selling process.
Expert appraisal of the sale value of your property
Best price achieved thanks to negotiating support
Communication with notary’s office and authorities
Professional presentation of the property and tips on increasing value
Estate agent fee (approx. 2-3% of the property's value)
No estate agent fee
Time-consuming process of drawing up the contract
Organizing viewings yourself
Best price not achieved due to lack of negotiating support
No professional check on potential buyer
Let Comparis help you find a suitable estate agent now
Criteria our estate agents must meet
- Listed in the commercial register and operating for at least three years
- At least four years’ experience as an estate agent and at least ten properties sold
- Recognized qualifications in the real estate business
- Use a recognized valuation tool (IAZI, Fahrländer & Partner, or Wüest & Partner)
- Undergo regular quality inspections by Comparis
How can I find the best estate agent quickly and easily?
- Get a free value estimation of your property via Comparis or fill in the estate agent contact form below with no obligation.
- We will get back to you within one day to recommend a suitable agent.
- If you are happy with the recommendation, we will connect you with the estate agent.