Migros Bank AG
Loans from Migros Bank AG
Migros Bank AG offers loans online or via its branch network. The interest rate depends on whether the loan application is submitted online or in a branch.
Migros Bank AG on the market
Maximum possible loan amount
- The Consumer Credit Act applies to loans up to CHF 80,000; for loans above this amount, consumers are not protected by the Consumer Credit Act.
We compare personal loans and find the best deal for you.
The intelligent way to take out a loan:
Access to the entire market with just one enquiry High probability of getting the loan you need Fast, reliable and with no obligation – our experts find the conditions that best fit your needs
Submit an enquiry at comparis.ch to find the best personal loan.
Possible interest rates
- Migros Bank offers personal loans online at interest rates ranging from 4.7% to 5.9%.
- A fixed rate of 5.9% applies to loan applications submitted in a branch.
Points to note when applying for your loan
- The actual rates and conditions you will be offered depend on your personal situation.
- Only some of the criteria are publicly available. Get an independent, no-obligation estimate of what interest rate you could expect to be offered.
- Our loan calculator provides an overview of interest rates and lenders.
Repayment terms available
- Migros Bank AG offers repayment terms of 6 to 84 months.
What you should know when choosing your repayment term
- The benefit of a longer repayment term is that the monthly instalments are lower.
- The longer the repayment term, however, the higher the total cost of the loan.
- You can pay off (amortize) the loan earlier at any time, which will reduce the cost of your loan.
- Our partner service Credaris can help you decide on the right repayment term.
- People with high-risk profiles, such as self-employed persons and pensioners, are not eligible for a loan.
- Migros Bank includes payment protection insurance for incapacity for work (due to illness or injury) subject to a waiting period of 90 days.
- Migros Bank is the only lender to require its clients to obtain and compile all the necessary documents for the loan application themselves.
- You are required to notify the lender of any change of address.
- Residual debt insurance in case of death is included up to CHF 100,000.
- Collection expenses and debt enforcement costs are charged to the customer.
Migros Bank AG products
Migros Bank personal loan
- Traditional instalment loan at interest rates of 4.7% to 5.9% (online) or 5.9% (branch)
- Loan amounts from CHF 1,000 to CHF 100,000
- Repayment terms from 6 to 84 months
Comparis tips – things to consider when choosing a loan
- Run your own credit check to see what kind of loan would be suitable for you. Calculate your credit limit here.
- Banks can exchange information on the credit rating of their clients via the Central Office for Credit Information (ZEK). The ZEK registers all information on transactions relating to personal loans, car leases and credit cards.
- If you send a loan enquiry directly to a lender and are rejected, you may not be able to get a loan for a considerable period of time. If anybody promises you a personal loan without involving the ZEK, this is usually an untrustworthy lender.
- The lower the interest rate, the more demanding the credit rating requirements.
- To avoid being rejected, you are advised to seek independent advice. Comparis has teamed up with loan experts Credaris, who will give you the professional, independent support you need to find the right loan. For independent advice on your loan requirements, you can submit an enquiry here.
Establish loan requirements
Establish how much money you need and for what purpose and let Comparis find the best loan.
View details at comparis.ch
Use the Comparis loan calculator to obtain an overview of the monthly instalments and cost of your loan quickly and easily.
Credaris finds the best deals
Our partner service, Credaris, negotiates with lenders to get the best deals available on the market – free of charge and with no obligation.
4 reasons to get an independent credit check
- Credaris is a partner service of Comparis and employs highly experienced loan specialists.
- Independent credit check reduces the risk of negative ZEK entries.
- Entire loan application process is managed for you free of charge.
- It's free and with no obligation.