Loans from Cashgate AG
As well as its own branches, cashgate AG has partnerships with most Swiss cantonal and regional banks. It offers traditional instalment loans at fixed interest rates as well as special loans.
Sign your loan agreement electronically
cashgate now gives you the option of using online video identification and a digital signature to conclude your agreement, which speeds up the process of obtaining a loan. For more information, visit the cashgate website.
Cashgate AG on the market
Maximum possible loan amount
- In exceptional cases, cashgate AG offers loans for amounts greater than CHF 250,000.
- The Consumer Credit Act applies to loans up to CHF 80,000; for loans above this amount, consumers are not protected by the Consumer Credit Act.
We compare personal loans and find the best deal for you.
The intelligent way to take out a loan:
Access to the entire market with just one enquiry High probability of getting the loan you need Fast, reliable and with no obligation – our experts find the conditions that best fit your needs
Submit an enquiry at comparis.ch to find the best personal loan.
Possible interest rates
- cashgate AG offers loans at interest rates of 4.9%, 7.9% and 9.9%.
Points to note when applying for your loan
- Since the criteria are clear, you know what interest rate you will get before you apply for the loan. You may get lower interest rates from other lenders with the same criteria. Our loan experts can find the best deal for your personal situation. Request comparative quotes now.
- Our loan calculator provides an overview of interest rates and lenders.
Repayment terms available
- cashgate AG offers repayment terms of 6 to 84 months.
- Some other lenders on the market offer repayment terms of up to 36 months longer.
What you should know when choosing your repayment term
- The benefit of a longer repayment term is that the monthly instalments are lower.
- The longer the repayment term, however, the higher the total cost of the loan.
- You can pay back the loan at any time.
- Our partner service Credaris can help you decide on the right repayment term.
- cashgate offers a payment protection insurance product called cashgatePROTECT. This covers your instalment payments in the event of unemployment, disability and incapacity for work due to illness or accident. Consult an adviser to find out whether it makes sense for you to take out payment protection insurance in your situation.
- Most cantonal banks as well as Raiffeisen, Clientis, Valiant, Bank Cler and Baloise Bank SoBa exclusively offer cashgate loans.
- You are required to notify the lender of any change of address.
- If you move abroad, you must notify the lender of your address and settle the outstanding debt in its entirety.
- Residual debt insurance in the event of death is included.
- All fees for address searches, collection expenses, debt enforcement costs and payment reminders are charged to the customer.
- Regular interest statements are issued free of charge. Additional statements cost CHF 25 each.
- The amount is paid into a postal or bank account in the name of the applicant/borrower.
Cashgate AG products
- Traditional instalment loan at 4.9%, 7.9% or 9.9%
- Loan amounts from CHF 1,000 to CHF 250,000
- Repayment terms from 6 to 84 months
- Loan amounts from CHF 5,000
- Repayment terms from 12 to 60 months
- Only available for training or further study
Comparis tips – things to consider when choosing a loan
- Run your own credit check to see what kind of loan would be suitable for you. Calculate your credit limit here.
- Banks can exchange information on the credit rating of their clients via the Central Office for Credit Information (ZEK). The ZEK registers all information on transactions relating to personal loans, car leases and credit cards.
- If you send a loan enquiry directly to a lender and are rejected, you may not be able to get a loan for a considerable period of time. If anybody promises you a personal loan without involving the ZEK, this is usually an untrustworthy lender.
- The lower the interest rate, the more demanding the credit rating requirements.
- To avoid being rejected, you are advised to seek independent advice. Comparis has teamed up with loan experts Credaris, who will give you the professional, independent support you need to find the right loan. For independent advice on your loan requirements, you can submit an enquiry here.
Establish loan requirements
Establish how much money you need and for what purpose and let Comparis find the best loan.
View details at comparis.ch
Use the Comparis loan calculator to obtain an overview of the monthly instalments and cost of your loan quickly and easily.
Credaris finds the best deals
Our partner service, Credaris, negotiates with lenders to get the best deals available on the market – free of charge and with no obligation.
4 reasons to get an independent credit check
- Credaris is a partner service of Comparis and employs highly experienced loan specialists.
- Independent credit check reduces the risk of negative ZEK entries.
- Entire loan application process is managed for you free of charge.
- It's free and with no obligation.