Moving in together@Model.TitleTagString>
Moving in together / Moving out
Do you wish to move in together with your partner? We show you where you can save costs and what you have to keep in mind. The reverse applies if a former cohabitant moves out.
- Ask for both parties to be named in the tenancy agreement.
If one party moves out of the shared flat, his/her name shall be removed from the tenancy agreement. This is considered a change of agreement.
- Joint deposit account (don't forget to close it or split it up when one party moves out).
- Merge personal liability / home contents insurance.
- Draw up lists in order to avoid moving unnecessary objects:
what do you already have, what is missing, what do you have twice (perhaps sell it or give it away)?
- Optionally open a joint budget account.