Coronavirus in Switzerland – FAQs

Source: / Kira-Yan

Coronavirus arrived in Switzerland on 25 February, when the first case of an infected person was confirmed. Since then, a series of measures have been taken in a bid to contain this new virus and the COVID-19 illness it causes.

FAQs: health insurance

If I have coronavirus, do I absolutely have to go to the hospital or can I place myself in quarantine at home?

Anyone experiencing symptoms of the COVID-19 illness such as tiredness, fever and a dry cough should stay at home and call their family doctor or telemedicine centre. If an infection with coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) is suspected, you will need to be tested. If the lab confirms a case of infection, the infected person will be isolated in accordance with the regulations of their cantonal medical service. In otherwise healthy people, an infection may cause only mild symptoms or no symptoms at all. In this case, it is enough to self-isolate at home for ten days. Anyone who has been in close contact with an infected person should also go into quarantine for ten days.

Who carries the costs if I have to go to the hospital or into quarantine?

All medical treatment and any measures prescribed by a doctor are covered by basic health insurance. The usual out-of-pocket expenses (deductible, coinsurance and the contribution to the cost of a hospital stay) apply.

What is the difference between quarantine and isolation?

The Swiss Federal Office of Public Health makes a distinction between self-isolation and self-quarantine. Self-isolation is required when an affected person shows symptoms that may be due to a coronavirus infection (e.g. dry cough and fever). To prevent transmission of the virus to others, this person should remain at home – as long as their general health allows. They should remain self-isolated for 48 hours after the symptoms have resolved, as long as at least 10 days have passed since the onset of symptoms. Anyone who has been in close contact with an affected person should also self-quarantine at home for 10 days.

The most important rule is to avoid any type of contact with other people. The Federal Office of Public Health has issued the following guidance on self-quarantine:

One-person households

  • Family members, friends or delivery services should deliver food and other important products like medication by leaving them outside the door.

Multi-person households

  • The quarantined person should set themselves up in a room and keep the door closed at all times. They must take their meals in this room and avoid all visits and any type of contact. They may only leave the room when necessary.
  • They absolutely must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer regularly.
  • The infected person should not share household items such as glasses, cups, plates, cutlery, towels or bedding with anyone else. Any household items used by the infected person must be washed carefully in the dishwasher or washing machine.
  • Clothes, bedding and towels must be washed regularly in a washing machine.

Where does quarantine take place?

If a person falls ill, people in their immediate environment must go into quarantine – if possible at home. This means that they must stay at home for the period of time recommended by the Federal Council and not leave the house. Additionally, people who have been to high-risk areas can be put under quarantine to protect the rest of society from the risk of infection. People under quarantine are not allowed to go shopping. The local authorities are responsible for providing them with food.

People who do not comply with quarantine regulations can be legally prosecuted.

Who carries the cost of coronavirus testing?

As of 25 June 2020, the Swiss government will cover the cost of coronavirus tests. This includes testing for the coronavirus infection as well as serological tests to detect antibodies.

What can I do if I had to shake hands with someone and am now sick?

The Federal Office of Public Health’s behavioural recommendations do not carry the force of law, so no one can be held legally liable. It is therefore important – and not at all rude – to avoid shaking hands. Equally important are the other FOPH recommendations such as regular hand-washing or use of hand sanitizer, and observing the 1.5-metre distance rule outside your home. You are advised to wear a face mask if you cannot observe this rule.

Is there such thing as coronavirus insurance?

This type of insurance is usually a scam (in German only). Medical treatment is covered by mandatory basic health insurance, minus out-of-pocket expenses (deductible and coinsurance). If you plan to take out some other kind of policy that supposedly covers coronavirus, you should check the general conditions of insurance. As a rule, current claims are usually excluded for new policyholders.

Am I already insured against coronavirus even though I haven’t yet received the policy?

If you plan to take out some other kind of policy that supposedly covers coronavirus, you should check the general conditions of insurance. As a rule, current claims are usually excluded for new policyholders. Mandatory basic health insurance is the only insurance that covers all the obligatory medical services stipulated in the Health Insurance Act (KVG/LAMal) from the time the policy is taken out, without a waiting period.

I’ve had coronavirus and have recovered with no complications. Do I still need to follow the recommendations of the Federal Council?

At the moment, you can assume that you have some immunity for a period of time following recovery, although some people have become infected a second time. You should still adhere to the rules though to avoid giving the impression that the rules no longer apply.

Since protective equipment has become scarce and therefore more expensive during coronavirus, are doctors and hospitals allowed to pass on these higher costs?

They can charge for it according to the tariff system for outpatient medical services (TARMED). Equipment costs in excess of three francs must be reimbursed by the health insurer, minus the deductible or the 10% coinsurance payment if the annual deductible has been reached. If the service provided by the doctor or hospital is charged at a flat rate, any extra costs may not be charged, whether they were incurred by coronavirus or not.

FAQs: travel and events

In light of the coronavirus outbreak, I would like to cancel a trip I've booked. Is that possible?

If you have taken out cancellation expenses insurance, you can cancel your trip without losing money. However, the insurance must cover pandemics or epidemics. You are also usually covered if the government has issued a travel warning for the region you were planning to visit. Here is a list of current travel warnings. Another reason is if you cannot go to the resort you have booked because it has been closed, for instance. In this case, the travel agency must reimburse the costs, arrange to postpone the trip or offer an alternative. Of course, you can simply cancel just because you are worried, but you won’t get any money back. Cancellation expenses insurance will not cover your costs in this case. 

My package holiday has been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic. Can I get my money back?

Travel agencies can either give you a voucher to be redeemed against a future holiday, refund the money or postpone the trip. If the future trip is more expensive, you do not need to pay the extra; if it is cheaper, the agency must pay you the difference. You can choose whether to accept the voucher or get a refund. Given the current circumstances, you should accept that it may take some time. The reason for this is that the airlines do not reimburse travel agencies for cancelled flights straight away. Parliament has now decided that airlines receiving government support must reimburse travel agencies for flights that did not take place by 30 September. Customers will therefore only be able to reclaim their money from October onwards.

I booked my holiday online and paid for the flight, hotels and hire car etc. separately. Can I get my money back?

This is more complicated than with a package holiday. You will have to request and check the cancellation conditions of each company separately. Some flight tickets, purchased from Swiss, for example, can be refunded. It depends on the refund policy. Non-refundable tickets cannot be cancelled if the flight is taking place. You can, however, rebook. If the flight did not take place, you can cancel or postpone the flight free of charge. Here is the refund form for Swiss flights. 

For hotel bookings and car hire, you first need to clarify whether you will get a partial or a full refund. Experience shows that these companies are usually accommodating. If you have cancellation expenses insurance, you should first contact the travel agency to cancel your holiday, and then ask for statement of cancellation costs. The insurance company will refund the difference if the reason for cancellation is an insured event. Some insurers will pay out even when their general conditions of insurance do not oblige them to. 

I cancelled my holiday before the crisis because I was worried about coronavirus. Is there any chance of me getting my money back?

Your chances are slim, as the cancellation conditions will apply. You can try to ask for your money back though, as some operators are showing more goodwill in the current situation.

What should I bear in mind if I am planning a trip or wish to book one now?

The borders between Switzerland and EU and EFTA countries have been open since 15 June. Find out what conditions apply in your destination country before you travel. If you want to book a trip, you should choose a package holiday if you can. You have better legal protection with this kind of deal thanks to the Federal Act on Package Travel. Try to book with service providers who allow you to cancel shortly before departure.

If you do not yet have any cancellation expenses insurance, you can consider taking out the travel insurance usually offered by the travel agent or tour operator. But don't forget to check the small print to make sure pandemics and epidemics are covered. Note also that some insurers exclude risks associated with coronavirus for new customers. Comparis recently produced an analysis on this subject (in German and French only).

Since Thursday 29 October, anyone returning from countries in which the 14-day incidence rate in 100,000 people is more than 60 higher than the current incidence rate in Switzerland must go into quarantine. Since the incidence rate in Switzerland is so high, many countries have disappeared from the Swiss quarantine list. Before taking a trip abroad, find out whether your destination is on the FOPH list. Special rules apply to border areas and cross-border commuters.

Depending on the destination country, you will either have to go into quarantine or prove that you have tested negative. Germany has declared the whole of Switzerland as a high-risk area. The travel warning applies as of 24 October. Anyone who has spent time in a high-risk area within 14 days of entering Germany must provide proof of a negative test result that is no older than 48 hours or go into quarantine at their destination for 14 days. Anyone not complying with these rules will be fined.

The German federal states of Baden-Württemberg, Rhineland-Palatinate and Saarland have implemented a 24-hour rule. Anyone entering the state from a high-risk area but staying less than 24 hours does not need to provide proof of a negative test result. This rule is designed to accommodate border shopping.

Who pays if I am stuck somewhere and cannot get back to Switzerland?

People who live in Switzerland are generally responsible for their return trip themselves. They will have to pay any additional costs for hotels and return flights. If it was a package holiday, the travel agency or tour operator will help organize the return journey. Sometimes the agency will cover the cost of any additional overnight stays. Some cancellation expenses insurance policies will also cover the cost up to the sum insured stated in the policy. 

I planned a wedding with a large number of guests. Who will cover the money I lost because I had to cancel it due to the state of emergency?

If you took out wedding or event insurance, you need to check with your insurer to see whether your policy covers costs relating to epidemics or pandemics. This is not normally the case. It usually costs more to cancel a wedding than to postpone it. If you have a cancellation expenses insurance policy that also covers family members, you can at least try to claim back the cost of any trips you booked in connection with the wedding for you and anyone from your household – provided epidemics and pandemics are covered. First, however, you must contact the event organizer and ask for your costs to be refunded.

Can I still take out travel insurance?

Yes, you can do that at any time. However, the insurance policy will not cover trips you have already booked. Travel insurance invariably makes sense for expensive holidays and for people who travel a lot.It's a good idea to choose an insurance product that includes cover for risks associated with epidemics and pandemics, and does not contain specific exclusions for coronavirus and COVID-19. Comparis recently produced an analysis on this subject (in German and French only).

I have tickets for an event that is now not taking place because of the virus. Can I get the price of the ticket reimbursed?

Event organizers should reimburse the ticket price. They are currently working on different ways to do this. The best thing to do is visit the organizer's website. “Travel insurance” may cover the refund of event tickets up to the price stated in the policy, even if they are not part of an overall travel arrangement. Comparis recently produced an analysis on this subject (in German and French only).

You are advised to contact your insurance provider directly for more information. You can also ask the organizer whether it is possible to get a refund for the cost of the ticket.

If your ticket is not refunded, you can contact the consumer protection agency at, mentioning “ticket refund”.

I took out ticket insurance for three francs when I purchased the ticket. Does this cover the cost of the ticket if the event is cancelled because of the virus?

With ticket insurance, you usually only get the ticket price refunded if you could not attend the event because you were ill (e.g. coronavirus), your bus or train was cancelled or delayed or you had an accident or a breakdown on the way. According to the insurance conditions, if the event was cancelled because of the event ban by the government, the ticket price cannot be refunded.

What are the limits on public and private events and spontaneous gatherings?

As of Thursday 29 October, the maximum number of people allowed at events anywhere in Switzerland is 50. This also applies to funerals and events in churches. For restaurants and bars, there is a limit of four people per table and an 11 p.m. curfew. Discos and nightclubs have to close.

People involved in events in a professional capacity (employees of a venue, sportspersons in competitions, artists at events and others helping at the event) are not included in the maximum 50 people.

The 50-person limit also applies to cinemas and concert halls. Mask wearing is strictly compulsory here too. The relevant precautionary measures (distancing, only eating and drinking while seated) must also be observed.

Amateur choirs (including church choirs) may neither rehearse nor perform. Professional choirs may rehearse and perform for a maximum of 50 people.

Municipal assemblies, parliamentary sessions and parliamentary committee meetings are still allowed, as is the collection of signatures for referendums and initiatives. The necessary protective measures are obligatory.

A limit of 10 people applies to private events involving family and friends.

Higher education establishments switched to distance learning on Monday 2 November. Pupils will continue to attend compulsory educational facilities, including vocational colleges.

Spontaneous gatherings of more than 15 people in public is prohibited both indoors and outdoors.

Mask wearing is compulsory at all events and spontaneous gatherings except if people are sitting, eating or drinking.

FAQs: property and moving home

Comparis answers your questions about whether and how to move home during the coronavirus crisis in this article on the subject of property and moving home.

FAQs: mortgages

How will the crisis affect mortgage rates? And how might it impact property prices in the long term? Is it worth investing in property in the current situation? Comparis has compiled some questions and answers on the subject of coronavirus and mortgages for you.

FAQs: mobility

I need a car for the next few weeks. What are my options?

If you need a car quickly and don't want to be tied into a long-term agreement, a car subscription is a good choice. With a subscription, you pay for access to a vehicle, including insurance, services, repairs, tyres, taxes and even the motorway tax sticker – all at a fixed monthly price. In addition, a car subscription, unlike a lease, only ties you into a short minimum contract period. So if in a couple of months’ time, you find you don't need the car any more, you can return it after giving 30 days’ notice. Some providers will deliver the vehicle straight to your home.

FAQs: finances and pensions

Why are stock markets recovering so quickly and how sustainable is this development?

After stock prices plunged in March, markets are rallying significantly, with some even reaching record highs. Whether this represents sustained recovery or a so-called bear market rally will only become clear with time. A bear market rally is when stock prices increase sharply during a longer-term period of decline. The gradual easing of the lockdown, government rescue packages and hopes for a speedy economic recovery worldwide are currently driving the markets. Low interest rates continue to bolster stock prices. This confidence can soon turn to disappointment, however, should the world experience a second unexpectedly severe coronavirus wave. The number of new infections is now increasing worldwide.

My pillar 3a pension is invested in shares, which have now dropped significantly in value. Should I sell them now?

History shows that investments in shares yield a greater return over the long term than other forms of investment such as conventional savings accounts. Stock markets have suffered major losses in the past but have recovered again over time. Investors with long investment horizons should not overreact. Note also that saving smaller amounts on a regular basis helps balance out exchange rate fluctuations better. Experts call this the “cost average effect”. This means that you buy more shares when prices are falling than when prices are rising. This reduces the risk of investing at the wrong time and paying too high a price for the entire assets invested.

FAQs: digital communications

Can I still order products from Wish or AliExpress?

It depends on the duration and intensity of the coronavirus pandemic. Given that up to 90% of electronic components are produced in China, the coronavirus crisis is set to have a major impact on the globalized world. The Wish portal, known for importing cheap products directly from China, saw its delivery times increase significantly at the beginning of the coronavirus crisis in the spring. Now, global supply chains have recovered to some extent and most goods from the Far East are arriving here on time. However, there are still some supply bottlenecks now and again.

How often should I clean my smartphone?

We tap on our mobile phones hundreds of times a day, so they are teeming with germs and bacteria. You should therefore clean your phone regularly – not just because of coronavirus, though this makes it especially important to do so. You should clean it once or twice a day. The best way is to wipe the phone carefully using a cleaning cloth with warm water and a little washing-up liquid. Dry it with an absorbent cloth and apply a little disinfectant spray. Avoid using very strong cleaning fluids as they can damage the oil-resistant coating on the display.


  • Don't put your phone on possible sources of infection such as a toilet or a table on the train.
  • Clean your smartphone once or twice a day.
  • Try to keep your phone on you as much as possible.

Telecommunications providers are supplying the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) with mobile tracking data. Is that legal?

Yes, according to the Federal Council, the analysis of mobile data is important for monitoring population behaviour. It helps the FOPH to establish whether its instructions are being followed. The data used is not personal data and is not provided in real time. At the FOPH, only one person is permitted to access this data, and the Federal Council has promised that no third parties will be allowed to view it.

How do tracking or tracing apps work and do I have to install one?

The SwissCovid tracing app has been available for download since 25 June. This app will alert you if you have been closer than 1.5 metres to an infected person for more than 15 minutes within a 24-hour period. Of course, for this to work, the infected person must report the positive test result in the app. Researchers from the Federal Institutes of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL) and Zurich (ETH) made a significant contribution to the development of the app. The app can be used to warn people who have been in contact with an infected person so that they can be tested. The data is made anonymous in accordance with data privacy requirements and stored locally on the person’s smartphone. Google and Apple have now also adopted the principle of evaluating data anonymously and locally on users’ smartphones, and have integrated the function in their mobile operating systems.

Use of the SwissCovid app is optional in Switzerland. Over 90% of the Swiss population has a smartphone with the Bluetooth function activated for their smartwatches or headphones. Many will recognize the personal benefits of a tracing app. Some 60-70% of the population need to be using the app for it to have a meaningful effect. However, even with fewer users, the virus transmission rate can be kept below one (one further infection per infected person) without a lockdown if the protective rules of the FOPH also continue to be observed.


Can my pets (dogs, cats etc.) catch coronavirus?

So far, it has not been established whether cats and dogs can become infected by or transmit the virus. However, scientists estimate the risk to be very low. If a pet lives in the same home as someone with coronavirus, there is a chance it may become infected or contaminated with the virus. The pets themselves show no symptoms of the illness, i.e. they don't get sick.

The FOPH advises all pet owners who are isolated at home because of the virus to avoid contact with their pets and arrange for a healthy person to look after them. Cats and dogs from a quarantined household do not require special washing or disinfecting. Of course, you should always wash your hands after handling a pet.

Do I have to pay my childcare costs if the childcare centre closes or I decide to look after my child at home?

In cantons where parents are voluntarily taking care of their children at home, these parents must pay their contribution. This is because the childcare centres are open as usual and fixed costs such as wages and rent must still be paid. The government has stated that it is up to the cantons and municipalities to decide on whether to provide financial support. For more information, see: Swiss Childcare Association (in German, French and Italian only)

No leisure activities (karate lessons, football training, music schools etc.) were allowed to take place. Some organizations provided information to enable courses to continue at home. In these conditions, do I have to keep paying the course fees?

These contracts are based on a service being provided for a fee. If a customer has already paid the course fees but cannot make use of the service, either fully or partially (information material with instructions) and due to no fault of either party, the customer is entitled to a full or partial refund of the fees paid. The course provider can stipulate more precise arrangements in their general terms and conditions or in the contract. In this specific case, a portion of the course fees should be paid.

However, as of 6 June, training sessions and courses are once again permitted, with no limit on the number of participants in a group. Hygiene and distance rules (1.5 metres) must still be observed. For sporting activities involving close physical contact, training sessions are only permitted for established teams.

Where do I have to wear a face mask?

As of 29 October, you are also required to wear a mask in the outdoor areas of organizations and businesses. Another new requirement is that masks must be worn in schools from upper secondary level and in the workplace when distance cannot be maintained. Outdoor areas also include the space outside shops, venues, restaurants and bars and at markets, including Christmas markets. You must also wear a mask in busy pedestrian areas in urban centres and villages, and wherever you cannot maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others in public. Children up to the age of 12 do not need to wear a mask, nor do their teachers or other staff members as long as the required distance can be maintained. People over the age of 12 can be exempt from wearing a mask for medical reasons. Guests in restaurants and bars do not need to wear a mask when they are seated at a table.

According to the Epidemics Act, you can be fined up to 10,000 francs if you do not comply with the mask-wearing rule. While shop owners are free to decide whether or not to report people, police officers are obliged to do so.

The Federal Council made mask wearing compulsory on public transport as of 6 July. This rule does not apply to children under the age of twelve. However, it still does not want to make mask wearing generally compulsory in public places. The reason given is that face masks protect other people to a greater degree than those wearing them. Masks should therefore only be used in combination with distancing and hygiene rules. Industries are obliged to put protective measures in place when they open their individual businesses. These could involve the use of masks. Some cantons have extended the mask requirement to shops, set the limit on public gatherings to less than 1,000 people or are calling for stricter ID checks in clubs and bars. Here is the most recent overview of measures (in German).

Where can I buy masks?

Shops, chemists and online stores now sell basic hygiene masks, but these are not medical products. They provide sufficient protection for day-to-day use in shops or on public transport as long as they meet the requirements of the Swiss National COVID-19 Science Task Force. CE-marked masks, such as type I or type IIR, are also available on the market. These masks are designed for doctors and nurses and also provide suitable protection. A manufacturer's certificate attests that the masks meet ISO standards for medical supplies.

Wherever possible, choose EMPA-tested products (in German and French only) or masks with a manufacturer’s certificate.

Can I make my own mask?

The Federal Council advises against making your own textile mask. Commercially produced textile masks should comply with the recommendations of the Swiss National COVID-19 Science Task Force or be certified by Testex.

When can I go abroad to shop again?

Border shopping has been possible in all neighbouring countries since 15 June.

Will businesses that do not observe coronavirus rules be fined?

Yes. Anyone breaching the COVID ban on events can be fined or imprisoned for up to three years. The current rules in the area of sales also fall under this event ban.

Which measures apply in the individual cantons?

On 29 October, the Federal Council announced new measures for all cantons. The table below shows which cantons have imposed stricter measures than those of the government.

Canton Stricter mask-wearing rules
Curfew before 11 p.m. Events limited to under 50 persons Other measures
Aargau - - - -
Appenzell Ausserrhoden At events for 30 or more people - - -
Appenzell Innerrhoden At events for 30 or more people - - -
Basel Landschaft - - - -
Basel-Stadt - - - -
Bern - - Limited to 15 people* Public facilities such as museums, cinemas and theatres are closed.
Fribourg - - - -
Geneva - All restaurants and bars are closed. Limited to 5 people Public facilities and almost all shops not selling food are closed. Private events are limited to 5 people.
Glarus - - - -
Graubünden In schools for everyone aged 12 or over - - -
Jura - Restaurants are closed from 2 November. Limited to 5 people* Public facilities such as museums, cinemas and theatres are closed. Private events are limited to 5 people.
Lucerne - - - Brothels are closed.
Neuchâtel - - Limited to 10 people* Gyms and swimming pools are closed.
Nidwalden - - - -
Obwalden - - - -
Schaffhausen - - - -
Schwyz - - - -
Solothurn - - - -

St. Gallen

At events for 30 or more people - - -
Ticino - - Limited to 30 people -
Thurgau At events for 30 or more people - Events involving over 30 people must be registered. -
Uri - - - -
Vaud - - - -
Valais - - - -
Zug - - - -
Zurich At events for 30 or more people - - -

*Applies to all events except funerals, where masks must be worn.

Do we need to stay at home like we did during lockdown?

The new corona ordinance of 28 October 2020 does not explicitly require you to stay at home. The Federal Council is counting on people to take responsibility themselves: the less physical contact we have with other people, the sooner we get the pandemic under control.

Can I go to a restaurant?

Yes. Restaurants and bars can stay open until 11 p.m, but customers must be seated when drinking and eating. This also applies outdoors. The precautionary measures continue to apply, and individual cantons may introduce stricter measures.

Can I invite people to a party in my home?

Yes. However, no more than 10 people may attend. They must be seated when drinking and eating and observe the 1.5-metre distance rule. If they move from their seat, they must wear a mask. The host must take guests’ contact details. At the press conference on 18 October, Federal Council member Alain Berset advised people to “postpone family gatherings until better times”.

Can I organize drinks and snacks for the neighbours outdoors?

Yes. However, gatherings of more than 15 people in public are not allowed. This includes play areas. The Federal Council recommends postponing such gatherings.

What rules apply within the family?

Visits – including by or to grandparents – are not banned. The Federal Council is calling for people to take responsibility themselves: it is imperative that distancing and hygiene rules are observed. Contact between grandparents and grandchildren or with vulnerable family members should be kept to a minimum.

Can we take our children to visit their grandparents?

Yes. However, make sure you observe distancing and hygiene rules. Protecting vulnerable people means minimizing contact between grandparents and grandchildren.

Do pupils and teachers have to wear masks in school?

It is up to the cantons to decide. The Federal Council has not defined any nationwide rules. Mask wearing is only required in compulsory schools, upper secondary level schools and universities if it is stated in their own precautionary measures.

Do children who have a cough have to go to school?

No. Children who have a cough or other coronavirus symptoms should not go to school or play with other children.

Can I still play sport?

You can play sport outdoors if you wear a mask or observe the 1.5-metre distance rule. This also applies to gyms and fitness centres. Contact sports like football, hockey, basketball, combat sports and ballroom dancing are only permitted at professional level. A maximum of 15 people may train together. Sports activities for children and young people under 16 are permitted with no restrictions.

Essential links on the current situation

  • Latest updates from the FOPH
  • On this page, the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) provides daily updates on the status of coronavirus and details of how to protect yourself.

  • Travel information from the FDFA
  • If you are planning to travel, you can check this page of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA) for information on the current situation in the destination country (in German, French and Italian only). There is a section dedicated to coronavirus.

  • Global situation from the WHO
  • The World Health Organization has created a dashboard collating all the information relating to the spread of the virus. It provides the latest data on confirmed cases and deaths.