comparis.ch is independent.
- No provider has a stake in comparis.ch.
- comparis.ch is independent from government and politics.
comparis.ch is neutral.
- Products and services are included in the comparisons irrespective of whether the provider collaborates with comparis.ch.
- The comparison results at comparis.ch are sorted according to objective criteria such as price.
comparis.ch represents consumer interests.
- comparis.ch publicly criticizes any unfair rates or terms and conditions defined by providers.
- To ensure market transparency and strengthen the market power of consumers, comparis.ch also compares the products and services of providers that do not want to appear in the comparisons and would be willing to pay money for this.
comparis.ch is transparent.
- The Comparis comparisons include all relevant players in a market segment whose rates comparis.ch has access to.
- The providers check on an ongoing basis whether their deals are shown correctly on comparis.ch. Any preferential treatment shown by comparis.ch towards one of their business rivals would be objected to straight away.
Questions and comments
Do you have questions, comments, suggestions or criticism for comparis.ch? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information correct as at: 14 May 2020