Foreigners subject to withholding tax in Switzerland can do a tax adjustment – and get money refunded. Read everything on deductions, forms and deadlines here. More
Welcome to Switzerland@Model.TitleTagString>
Foreign employees without a residence permit C are subject to taxation at source in Switzerland. However, the tax rates can vary massively from canton to canton. More
- Millions in damages through theft of boards:| how to properly protect and insure your skis
- Reference interest rate remains at 1.5 per cent – request rent reduction now!
- Burglars take advantage of darker nights – find out how to protect your home
- Selling your property: should you draw up the selling file yourself or not?
- Handing over an apartment: what damage does the tenant have to pay for?