Loans from Good Finance
Good Finance exclusively offers online loans. The lender is SWK Bank based in Bingen, Germany.
The services of Good Finance are currently only available in German. French and Italian versions are planned.
Good Finance on the market
Maximum possible loan amount
- Good Finance offers loans from CHF 5,000 to CHF 80,000.
- The Consumer Credit Act applies to loans up to CHF 80,000; for loans above this amount, consumers are not protected by the Consumer Credit Act.
We compare personal loans and find the best deal for you.
The intelligent way to take out a loan:
Access to the entire market with just one enquiry High probability of getting the loan you need Fast, reliable and with no obligation – our experts find the conditions that best fit your needs
Submit an enquiry at comparis.ch to find the best personal loan.
Possible interest rates
- Good Finance offers loans at interest rates ranging from 4.4% to 7.4%.
- The lowest interest rate of 4.4% is available on loan amounts of CHF 60,000 and higher.
- As the criteria are clearly specified, borrowers will know their actual interest rate before submitting their application. Whether your loan will be approved depends on your personal situation. The loan experts of our parter service Credaris will find the best offer for your profile.
- Our loan calculator provides an overview of interest rates and lenders.
Repayment terms available
- Good Finance offers repayment terms of 12 to 84 months.
What you should know when choosing your repayment term
- The benefit of a longer repayment term is that the monthly instalments are lower.
- The longer the repayment term, however, the higher the total cost of the loan.
- You can pay off (amortize) the loan earlier at any time, which will reduce the cost of your loan.
- Our partner service Credaris can help you decide on the right repayment term.
- Good Finance offers separate insurance for unemployment and incapacity for work. The maximum amount per insured claim is CHF 1,500 per month for a maximum of 12 months.
- It is also to possible to take out payment protection insurance for the event of the borrower’s death. Consult an adviser to find out whether it makes sense for you to take out insurance in your situation.
- You are required to notify the lender of any change of address.
- Customers from the Principality of Liechtenstein will not be granted a loan.
- Payments are only made to a Swiss bank account.
- Interest statements are free of charge. All address enquiries, reminder fees and collection expenses are charged to the customer.
- Early repayment is possible at any time free of charge.
Good Finance products
Good Finance Cash Loan
- Traditional instalment loan at rates of 4.40% to 7.40%
- Loan amounts from CHF 5,000 to CHF 80,000
- The lowest rate is offered on loans of CHF 60,000 and higher
- Repayment terms from 12 to 84 months
Comparis tips – things to consider when choosing a loan
- Run your own credit check to see what kind of loan would be suitable for you. Calculate your credit limit here.
- Banks can exchange information on the credit rating of their clients via the Central Office for Credit Information (ZEK). The ZEK registers all information on transactions relating to personal loans, car leases and credit cards.
- If you send a loan enquiry directly to a lender and are rejected, you may not be able to get a loan for a considerable period of time. If anybody promises you a personal loan without involving the ZEK, this is usually an untrustworthy lender.
- The lower the interest rate, the more demanding the credit rating requirements.
- To avoid being rejected, you are advised to seek independent advice. Comparis has teamed up with loan experts Credaris, who will give you the professional, independent support you need to find the right loan. For independent advice on your loan requirements, you can submit an enquiry here.
Establish loan requirements
Establish how much money you need and for what purpose and let Comparis find the best loan.
View details at comparis.ch
Use the Comparis loan calculator to obtain an overview of the monthly instalments and cost of your loan quickly and easily.
Credaris finds the best deals
Our partner service, Credaris, negotiates with lenders to get the best deals available on the market – free of charge and with no obligation.
4 reasons to get an independent credit check
- Credaris is a partner service of Comparis and employs highly experienced loan specialists.
- Independent credit check reduces the risk of negative ZEK entries.
- Entire loan application process is managed for you.
- It's free and with no obligation.