Cembra Money Bank AG
Loans from Cembra Money Bank AG
Cembra Money Bank offers personal consultations in 21 branches throughout Switzerland. Cembra Money Bank is the only lender that pays out in cash at the counter.
Cembra Money Bank AG on the market
Maximum possible loan amount
- Loans are available from Cembra Money Bank for amounts as little as CHF 500.
- In exceptional cases, Cembra Money Bank offers loans for amounts greater than CHF 250,000.
- The Consumer Credit Act applies to loans up to CHF 80,000; for loans above this amount, consumers are not protected by the Consumer Credit Act.
We compare personal loans and find the best deal for you.
The intelligent way to take out a loan:
Access to the entire market with just one enquiry High probability of getting the loan you need Fast, reliable and with no obligation – our experts find the conditions that best fit your needs
Submit an enquiry at comparis.ch to find the best personal loan.
Possible interest rates
- Cembra Money Bank offers loans at interest rates ranging from 7.95% to 9.95%.
Points to note when applying for your loan
- Compared to other lenders, Cembra's interest rates are quite high.
- This indicates that the eligibility criteria may be less strict than those of other lenders.
- Our loan calculator provides an overview of the interest rates offered by other lenders.
Repayment terms available
- Cembra Money Bank offers repayment terms of 6 to 72 months.
What you should know when choosing your repayment term
- The benefit of a longer repayment term is that the monthly instalments are lower.
- The longer the repayment term, however, the higher the total cost of the loan.
- You can pay off (amortize) the loan earlier at any time, which will reduce the cost of your loan.
- Our partner service Credaris can help you decide on the right repayment term.
- Cembra Money Bank offers payment protection insurance. This covers your payments in the event of accident, illness, involuntary unemployment or disability. Consult an adviser to find out whether it makes sense for you to take out payment protection insurance in your situation.
- In the event of death, your residual debt is insured up to CHF 60,000.
- You are required to notify the lender of any change of address or name.
- All collection expenses, debt enforcement costs and special orders are charged to the customer.
Cembra Money Bank AG products
- Traditional instalment loans at rates of 7.95% to 9.95%
- Loan amounts from CHF 500 to CHF 250,000
- Repayment terms from 6 to 72 months
Cash Loan Plus
- Repayment terms from 36 to 96 months
- Interest rates from 7.95% to 9.95%
- Loan amounts from CHF 5,000 to CHF 250,000
- Cash may be withdrawn as needed during the 24-month flexible period provided the agreed credit limit is not exceeded. The remaining repayment term (from 12 to 72 months) is fixed.
- A withdrawal fee of CHF 10 is charged for each withdrawal.
- The instalments are fixed throughout the entire term of the loan.
- Suitable for planned expenses within an open-ended timeframe.
- Loans from CHF 5,000 for cars, motorcycles and caravans
- Interest rates of 7.95% to 9.95%
- Flexible repayment terms of 12 to 60 months
- Repayment term of up to 84 months possible from a loan amount of CHF 10,000
- No mileage limit
- No obligation to have full casco insurance
Comparis tips – things to consider when choosing a loan
- Run your own credit check to see what kind of loan would be suitable for you. Calculate your credit limit here.
- Banks can exchange information on the credit rating of their clients via the Central Office for Credit Information (ZEK). The ZEK registers all information on transactions relating to personal loans, car leases and credit cards.
- If you send a loan enquiry directly to a lender and are rejected, you may not be able to get a loan for a considerable period of time. If anybody promises you a personal loan without involving the ZEK, this is usually an untrustworthy lender.
- The lower the interest rate, the more demanding the credit rating requirements.
- To avoid being rejected, you are advised to seek independent advice. Comparis has teamed up with loan experts Credaris, who will give you the professional, independent support you need to find the right loan. For independent advice on your loan requirements, you can submit an enquiry here.
Establish loan requirements
Establish how much money you need and for what purpose and let Comparis find the best loan.
View details at comparis.ch
Use the Comparis loan calculator to obtain an overview of the monthly instalments and cost of your loan quickly and easily.
Credaris finds the best deals
Our partner service, Credaris, negotiates with lenders to get the best deals available on the market – free of charge and with no obligation.
4 reasons to get an independent credit check
- Credaris is a partner service of Comparis and employs highly experienced loan specialists.
- Independent credit check reduces the risk of negative ZEK entries.
- Entire loan application process is managed for you free of charge.
- It's free and with no obligation.