Bob Finance AG
Loans from Bob Finance AG
bob Finance AG is a Swiss online financial services provider founded as a subsidiary of the Valora Group (k kiosk). bob Finance AG offers traditional instalment loans.
Bob Finance AG on the market
Maximum possible loan amount
- bob Finance offers loan amounts of between CHF 1,000 and CHF 80,000.
- The Consumer Credit Act applies to loans of up to CHF 80,000.
- For loans above this amount, consumers are not protected by the Consumer Credit Act.
We compare personal loans and find the best deal for you.
The intelligent way to take out a loan:
Access to the entire market with just one enquiry High probability of getting the loan you need Fast, reliable and with no obligation – our experts find the conditions that best fit your needs
Submit an enquiry at comparis.ch to find the best personal loan.
Possible interest rates
- bob Finance AG offers loans at interest rates ranging from 4.9% to 9.9%.
- The actual interest rate for your loan will be determined after the application is submitted.
Points to note when applying for your loan
- Low interest rates are rarely offered, and then only if you have a very good credit rating, and the criteria are often not fully available to the public.
- Our loan calculator provides an overview of interest rates and lenders.
Repayment terms available
- bob Finance offers repayment terms of 6 to 120 months.
What you should know when choosing your repayment term
- The benefit of a longer repayment term is that the monthly instalments are lower.
- The longer the repayment term, however, the higher the total cost of the loan.
- You can pay off (amortize) the loan earlier at any time, which will reduce the cost of your loan.
- Our partner service Credaris can help you decide on the right repayment term.
- bob Finance AG gives you the option of purchasing payment protection insurance to cover involuntary unemployment, disability, illness, accident or death. Consult an adviser to find out whether it makes sense for you to take out payment protection insurance in your situation.
- You can provide identification by presenting your personal ID card at a k kiosk.
- Compared to other lenders, bob Finance AG tends to have stricter lending criteria. It will not approve loans for pensioners, self-employed persons or temporary employees. Explore the options available to you from other lenders by consulting an independent adviser. Submit enquiry.
- Collection expenses and debt enforcement costs are charged to the customer.
Bob Finance AG products
- Traditional instalment loans at rates of 4.9% to 9.9%
- Loan amounts from CHF 1,000 to CHF 80,000
- Repayment terms from 6 to 120 months
Comparis tips – things to consider when choosing a loan
- Run your own credit check to see what kind of loan would be suitable for you. Calculate your credit limit here.
- Banks can exchange information on the credit rating of their clients via the Central Office for Credit Information (ZEK). The ZEK registers all information on transactions relating to personal loans, car leases and credit cards.
- If you send a loan enquiry directly to a lender and are rejected, you may not be able to get a loan for a considerable period of time. If anybody promises you a personal loan without involving the ZEK, this is usually an untrustworthy lender.
- The lower the interest rate, the more demanding the credit rating requirements.
- To avoid being rejected, you are advised to seek independent advice. Comparis has teamed up with loan experts Credaris, who will give you the professional, independent support you need to find the right loan. For independent advice on your loan requirements, you can submit an enquiry here.
Establish loan requirements
Establish how much money you need and for what purpose and let Comparis find the best loan.
View details at comparis.ch
Use the Comparis loan calculator to obtain an overview of the monthly instalments and cost of your loan quickly and easily.
Credaris finds the best deals
Our partner service, Credaris, negotiates with lenders to get the best deals available on the market – free of charge and with no obligation.
4 reasons to get an independent credit check
- Credaris is a partner service of Comparis and employs highly experienced loan specialists.
- Independent credit check reduces the risk of negative ZEK entries.
- Entire loan application process is managed for you free of charge.
- It's free and with no obligation.