Vaudoise motorcycle insurance
Products from Vaudoise:
- Sum insured: CHF 100 m (up to CHF 5 m for damage due to fire, explosion and nuclear power)
- Deductible: choice between CHF 0, CHF 500 and CHF 1,000
- Replacement value supplement: available for vehicles up to 10 years of age. This replacement value supplement offers below-average compensation compared to other products.
- Partial casco: includes damage due to theft, fire, natural hazards, martens, collisions with animals and vandalism.
- Deductible: choice between CHF 0, CHF 200 and CHF 300 for partial casco (the deductible in case of theft abroad is 10% of the claim, provided that the replacement value supplement has been taken out); and between CHF 500, CHF 1,000, and CHF 2,000 for collision casco
- Motorcycle clothing: insurable in combination with personal items (choice between CHF 2,000, CHF 3,000 and CHF 5,000)
- Personal items: insurable up to CHF 2,000 (total amount, including motorcycle clothing), coverage also includes electronic devices
- Accident insurance: for holder and passenger; sum payable at death (CHF 20,000), disability benefits (CHF 40,000), per-diem allowances for illness (CHF 20) and hospitalisation (CHF 20)
- Suspension discount: product has an all-year premium, i.e. number plates are not deposited in winter (waiver of suspension).
- Gross negligence cover: available
- Bonus protection: available (cover for 1 claim per year)
- Roadside assistance: insurable (expenses of CHF 50 per day, maximum compensation per claim CHF 2,000)
- Premiums can be saved by committing to zero blood alcohol level.
Request a no-obligation quote nowCompare motorcycle insurance
Information about the insurance company
Providers of motorcycle insurance in comparison