Viseca Visa Prepaid Card
Free of charge for students or apprentices up to age 30 (with proof of a current apprentice or student ID).
For card to be issued, holder must be at least 14 years of age (application requires signature of legal representative).
Available in two designs (Liquid and Move).
- Spending/top-up limit CHF 10,000
- Spending/top-up limit CHF 3,000
per month for apprentices and students
up to age 30
In case of paperless statement: free text notification of currently available balance (at end of month). Top-up commission: 1% or at least CHF 5 per top-up.
|Main card 1st year||CHF 50.00|
|Following year||CHF 50.00|
|Loss of credit card (cancellation, substitute cards)||CHF 20.00|
|Minimal amount per withdrawal||CHF 5.00|
|Minimum amount per withdrawal||CHF 10.00|
|Foreign currency conversion (exchange sell rate) plus service charge||1.75%|
Best price guarantee: reimbursement of price difference between the product bought with this credit card and a cheaper offer from another provider (same product), up to CHF 1,000 per year
Surprize bonus programme
- 2 points for each franc spent in Swiss supermarkets
- 1 point per franc spent for all other transactions with your card
- Additional points through promotions, contests and other surprises
- The points may be exchanged for vouchers from surprize partners or for non-cash premiums directly in the premium shop.
The points are valid for three years. You will be notified of the impending expiry of your surpize points ahead of time in your points summary.