Would you like to know how much your neighbours paid for their homes? Or are you interested in property prices for a particular location?
Answers to these and other questions on property prices past and present can be found on the interactive map created by comparis.ch. It displays information on rental and purchase prices from the past five years.
If you want to delete an old listing from our website, you can submit a request for this to be carried out. Your request should include the following information:
- A reason why you want the listing to be deleted
- The precise details of the property (e.g. the eight-digit code in the URL at comparis.ch. You can see this when you go to the detailed view of the listing)
- A copy of some form of official ID (e.g. identity card, residence permit or driving licence)
- Proof of ownership (e.g. land registry record), if you are the owner of the property
- Authorization from the owner, if you are not the owner of the property
- We can only delete a listing if you have the authorization to manage and market it.
- Only old data is deleted. It is our policy not to delete current listings.
- A separate request is required for each property.
Please send your request (including required documents) by e-mail to the following address: