Contents & personal liability


If you relocate within Switzerland, the Principality of Liechtenstein and the enclaves of Büsingen and Campione d'Italia, the insurance coverage remains in place. Correspondingly, the household contents are also insured during the move. Most insurance companies must be notified of a change of residence within 30 days of the move. The insurer will recalculate the new apartment and may adjust the premium accordingly. If the new apartment is larger, the premium will be raised, if it is smaller, the insurance usually becomes cheaper.