In the personal account comparison, banks which operate not only in one canton and which have total assets of at least CHF 10 bn were considered. Additionally, the interest rates of the three major cantonal banks according to their total assets are shown. Also, the interest rates of those banks are displayed which regularly provide Comparis with information on their latest conditions.
- Advantage in CHF is calculated per year.
- In the comparison of investments, the following investment sums for the benefit of CHF per year are applied: medium term bonds: CHF 30,000; call money: CHF 1,000,000; fixed deposit: CHF 100,000.
- The interest rate on the personal account at Raiffeisen Bank is a recommondation by Raiffeisen Schweiz for their members. The actual interest rates can vary.
- Banque Cantonale Vaudoise does not dispose of a government guarantee.
- Banque Cantonale de Genève disposes of a limited government guarantee of CHF 500,000 per client. This only applies to savings deposits.
- All information according to provider and without liability.
- To all comparisons, the Comparis neutrality guarantee applies.