All information according to providers and without guarantee. © by comparis.ch AG
Explication of views
In the standard view you can see for the chosen location:
In the full view you can see for the chosen location:
- the premiums for your insurance model and the corresponding customer satisfaction
- the cheapest and the most expensive standard basic insurance
- the cheapest alternative insurance model (if selected)
- the premiums of the insurance companies with the highest and the lowest customer satisfaction
- the premiums of the insurance companies with the lowest administrative costs (categories national and regional)
- and all offers for which you can request an offer via comparis.ch
- all offers and the customer satisfaction of all insurance companies
- All providers of basic health insurance must offer exactly the same protection.
- Every spring, Comparis carries out a survey of customer satisfaction with health insurance companies. The grades used in the survey are:
5.5 - 6.0 excellent,
5.0 - 5.4 good,
4.5 - 4.9 satisfactory,
4.0 - 4.4 sufficient,
1.0 - 3.9 poor.
- The Groupe Mutuel is made up of 4 health insurance providers. Premiums vary between individual providers.
All members of Groupe Mutuel offer identical supplementary health insurance.
- As of 1st January 2013, the Innova Krankenversicherung AG will merge with Vivacare AG. Therefore, Innova Krankenversicherung AG will not request basic insurance premiums from the Federal Office of Public Health FOPH for 2013. Innova will continue to offer supplementary insurances.
- From 2005, health insurance companies can themselves decide which levels of deductible rate they wish to offer. It is therefore possible that no premiums are available for certain age groups and levels of deductible rate. In the case of families this can mean that no family premium is shown. Deductible rates proposed by health insurance companies >>
- To all insurances, the neutrality guarantee applies.
- Please note © copyright .
Source of premiums
- comparis.ch shows the premiums approved by the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) for 2013. comparis.ch is not liable for the accuracy of the premiums. Last update 08.03.2013.